Tuesday, February 7, 2023

My Jingly Christmas

 


Christmas, an event that we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus. people eat food, play games, family bonding, well, my celebration was fun too. I celebrated Christmas with my aunt and cousins, it was fun, we played games, eat a lot of food and I mean a lot, which then gave me a stomachache. I also got a bunch of presents and one of them was shoes that I always wanted to buy. then after that we went to my Lola's house and we celebrated there, we even played games like charade, uno, and more then when we got home, we then eat again some food that we took home. well, I don't have much more to tell you, but I can say that this was one of my best Christmas of all. That's all, Merry Christmas to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it starts with me

C hange is difficult. It is risky, slow to develop, and subject to criticism. And often, one's fear of others is what prevents them from...