Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Holy Week


I celebrated holy week with my cousins, We got to go and watch the mass and went to eat. Then after that we went to my cousin's lola to celebrate the holy week there and we had lots of fun then after that we got home and binge watch some anime with my cousins.

then, the next day we went to Robinsons in Laoag and had a lot of fun, we played games there, watched a movie, and also got to eat in a restaurant which the food was delicious. Then after that we swimming in san juan, we again ate a lot of homemade food but i didn't eat much because i was still full, but i had fun with my cousins. 

After that we went to a friend of my cousin's lola and had a chat, while we got to stroll around the place and play volleyball. After that we went home and to be honest that was the best holy week celebration i had and hope to have that same kind of celebration again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it starts with me

C hange is difficult. It is risky, slow to develop, and subject to criticism. And often, one's fear of others is what prevents them from...