Tuesday, February 7, 2023

New year, New me

 

And here it is, 2023 has finally arrived. I mean 2022 had a rough start but eventually it became great at the end, and since 2023 is here I have some new year's resolution that I want to achieve this 2023. Firstly, I want to get good grades and make my parents proud. Second, I want to earn as much money I can in this year and never spend it. Third, I want to change I lifestyle, I want to be healthy, be fit, all that good stuff that will change me. And lastly, I just want to enjoy this year, yeah there might be a time that I'll get stressed out a lot, but I overcome that last year so I know I can overcome it this year. well, that's all I want to happen this year, wish me luck and have a great year to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it starts with me

C hange is difficult. It is risky, slow to develop, and subject to criticism. And often, one's fear of others is what prevents them from...