Thursday, February 16, 2023

The Day of Love

 Valentine's day, a day where you celebrate love with not just your boyfriend or girlfriend but also friends, family, and loved ones. Now how did my valentines day go? well It was just like a normal day in school, since my Valentine is far away from me I just celebrated Valentines with my friends.

But before Valentines day, I planned to buy chocolate to give to my friends so its the least I can do this valentines. Some we're given flowers, some had stuffed toys, some had very expensive chocolates, but this doesn't matter to me because, love is not about giving expensive gifts, taking to a date, etc. but to me, love is just how you show that person how you love them and how you treat them.

That's how my valentines went, hope you had a better day than me. Well that's all for me to say hope you stay safe and Happy Valentines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it starts with me

C hange is difficult. It is risky, slow to develop, and subject to criticism. And often, one's fear of others is what prevents them from...