Monday, October 17, 2022

Congratulations Mr. President

 

Dear Mr. President

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office. As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I wish to assure you and the people of Philippines that we will continue the friendship and sympathetic interest of the Philippine Government and people. I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our countries but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and the brotherhood of all peoples.


Sincerely,

Kaye-Z Itchon

 

      

1 comment:

  1. Kaye-Z, I agree with you. I hope that President Ferdinand Marcos will continue to do what is good for our country.

    ReplyDelete

Change, it starts with me

C hange is difficult. It is risky, slow to develop, and subject to criticism. And often, one's fear of others is what prevents them from...