Wednesday, February 1, 2023

My Last Lessons of 2nd Quarter


          As the 2nd Quarter is ending, I have learned a bunch of stuff including in ICT. We learned about encoding HTML tags and making our own HTML sites through the use of the application notepads. I thought it was hard at first but as days went by I got the hang of it, some lessons are easy some are hard but I got through does like ease because I was so interested about the lesson.

         I've started to pick up on certain elements that characterize the previous quarter when a new quarter begins and an old one comes to an end. With these insights into my work ethic and tendencies in the past, I realized how important it was to make the most of this important knowledge. This motivated me to set precise goals that covered a range of my academic classes. In particular, patterns in my work in social studies have forced me to alter my participation in school and develop features that I intend to carry out for the remainder of my time as a student. I've mostly considered my exam and quiz grades, in addition to my project and homework grades, while considering my work ethics. All of which had led to the formation of my goals for my 3rd Quarter as an tenth grader.

5 comments:

  1. heeeyy, i'm proud of you because you survived this quarter, gio !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strive harder, don't give up and keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, proud of you for surviving this quarter, keep striving gio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing this quarter, Kz!!! so proud of you bff

    ReplyDelete

Change, it starts with me

C hange is difficult. It is risky, slow to develop, and subject to criticism. And often, one's fear of others is what prevents them from...